Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hi It is Tuesday 19 March 2013 and we are on countdown to Strictly Come Dancing Dinner Dance in aid of Woodlands Hospice Liverpool, which is being held at the Floral Hall Southport.  It is my 5th event this year and it is proving very popular.  I would like to say thank you to everyone who is taking part as usually I do not have a chance to speak to guests before the event starts.  Once again I would like to say thank you to Jason & Sheymane Parkinson from Dance With Passion Dance School who each year make the show dances that pupils demonstrate each year.  This year we will have a latin dance demonstration by Conor Parkinson, son of Jason & Sheymane, which I will be delighted to watch as it is a while since I last saw Conor. 

Once again thank you and everyone have a lovely time dancing the night away with Tony Greenwood Big Band.

We have some lovely raffle prizes and donated time and effort for the event.  DSI for one who has once again kindly donated to this event, Formby Hall Golf Club, Mossock Hall Golf Club, Little Helpers, Arriva, Ann Jarvis, Jason & Sheymane Parkinson and their pupils. 

No comments:

Post a Comment